Thanks to all who joined us for COSHCON2022.
We look forward to seeing you again next year.
The National Conference on Worker Safety and Health (#COSHCON2022) is the only national gathering of its kind. We bring together a diverse, inclusive and bilingual group of workers, occupational health and safety experts, unions, activists and academics united around common goals. We join together to: celebrate and encourage workers' power, make our workplaces safer and reduce the toll of on-the-job injuries, illnesses and fatalities.
- It brings together organizers, activists, trainers, worker leaders, advocates, academics –– everyone fighting for workers' lives and well-being from across the country (and beyond);
- It has a specific focus on workers' organizing for safety and health, including a full track dedicated to organizers at all levels of growth (from budding to advanced) from all kinds of settings (worker centers, unions, COSH groups, or community organizers);
- Combined with technical occupational safety and health workshops, such as investigation of workplace tragedies, workers' compensation legal support, heat/climate related hazards, and of course, the latest on COVID-19 science and protections;
- We are going virtual this year, which means flexible schedules – and though we prefer you stay with us the whole time, you can choose what's most relevant to you;
- All the general sessions, workshops, and the conference app itself will be fully bilingual in English and Spanish; and
- Importantly, worker centers' participation is fully sponsored this year, so free registration for staff and members of worker centers!
The price to attend the conference is $99. The advance discount will be $90 before December 6, 2022. Please Note: Scholarships are available to anyone who needs one. Workers and activists with limited income attend for free. Cost should never be a barrier to attending COSHCON!
Why Should Unions Attend COSHCON?
Awards Ceremony 2022
We’re thrilled to announce this year’s health and safety heroes, who will be honored at our annual Awards Night at COSHCON2022, Wednesday, December 7th at 6 pm ET / 5 PM CT / 4 pm MT / 3 pm PT.
This year’s winners:
- Cipriano Belser, COSH Activist Award
- We Count! Que Calor Worker Committee, Worker Power Award
- Strippers United, Worker Justice Award
- SEIU 32BJ Airport Workers Campaign, Workplace Organizing Award